Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
- 2 fresh naval oranges
- 4- 12 oz. bags fresh cranberries
- 12 oz. fresh orange juice
- 3 tsp. Cinnamon Flavor
- 2 tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ cup Ginger Puree
- 1 cup honey
- 2½ cups brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp. No Added MSG Roasted Garlic Base
- ¼ tsp. Orange Flavor
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Ancho Chipotle Sandwich Sauce Mix
- 1 Wash and cut navel oranges into large dice.
- 2 Wash fresh cranberries very well and remove any stems or leaves that might be in the bag.
- 3 Chop oranges and cranberries together in food processor but do not over process, leave a little chunky.
- 4 In a mixing bowl add rest of ingredients to processed oranges and cranberries.
- 5 The RC Roasted Garlic Base will give the relish a nice savory note and the dry RC Ancho Chipotle Sandwich Sauce Mix some subtle smokey notes and just a hint of heat.
- 6 To “Umamify” the recipe, simply add 1 tsp.
- 7 RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso and Mirepoix Powders.