Frozen Mousse Pies
4 or 5-9 inch pies
- 2 qts. heavy cream
- 4-6 each Butterfinger® Bars, chopped
- 1 package Unflavored Mousse Mix
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 12 oz. Oreo® Cookies
- 4 tsp. Coffee Extract
- 1 Chop the Oreos in a food processor.
- 2 Drizzle the melted butter over the crumbs, and mix well.
- 3 Use approximately three ounces of crumb mixture per pie.
- 4 Press the crumbs into pie tins and refrigerate for ten minutes.
- 5 Prepare the Mousses (Unflavored) per the package instructions.
- 6 When the mousse is almost completely whipped add the Coffee Extract and complete whipping.
- 7 Fold in the broken Butterfinger bars.
- 8 Fill the shells an inch or so above the pan and round off.
- 9 Freeze for two hours before service.
- 10 To cut the pies let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 11 For best results, dip a knife into hot water and dry off on a clean side towel before cutting the pies.