Gluten Free Confetti Flounder or Seafood
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped capers
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup pickle relish or chopped cornichons
- 2 Tbsps. fresh lemon juice
- 2 lbs. flounder or favorite seafood
- 1 tsp. Umami Sensations™ Fish Sauce Powder
- 1 tsp. Umami Sensations™ Kombu (Seaweed) Powder
- 2 cups gluten free panko bread crumbs
- 2 each green, yellow & red bell peppers cut in small dice and dried
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- canola oil to pan fry breaded fish
- 1 qt. prepared Tartar Sauce Mix
- for Rémoulade Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. whole grain gluten free mustard
- 3 Tbsps. chili sauce
- 2 oz. chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 Season fish/seafood with both RC Umami Sensations® powders.
- 2 Mix dry peppers with panko bread crumbs, RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix Powder and 1 cup of flour.
- 3 Bread fish with standard breading procedure, using remaining cup gluten free flour, eggs and “Confetti Breading.”
- 4 Pan fry fish/seafood in oil and drain on paper towels, the pepper mix will resemble “Confetti” Serve with RC Tartar Sauce Mix.
- 5 RC Tartar Sauce Mix can also be made into Rémoulade or Dijonnaise Sauce.
- 6 Mix all the Rémoulade Sauce ingredients together and blend.
- 7 Keep refrigerated until ready to use.