- 1½ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- Gluten Free Balsamic Glaze
- 8 oz. prepared Cherry Coulis Mix
- 4- 6 oz. portions center cut salmon filet
- ¼ tsp. dry No Added MSG Golden Vegetable Base
- 1 oz. good quality olive oil
- pinch white pepper
- 8 oz. white wine
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1½ cups balsamic vinegar, dark or white
- 1 Combine white wine, white pepper, olive oil and RC Golden Vegetable Base in a mixing bowl and blend together.
- 2 Add salmon filets and coat with marinate, cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- 3 Prepare RC Cherry Coulis Mix with water per label instructions and refrigerate.
- 4 Prepare Gluten Free Balsamic Glaze recipe and reserve 4 oz. and add 8 oz. of prepared RC Cherry Coulis Mix.
- 5 Blend together and bring to a simmer in a small sauce pan, keep warm.
- 6 Grill marinated salmon filet filets and transfer to a warm plate, spoon over warm Cherry Balsamic Glaze and serve.
- 7 For Gluten Free Balsamic Glaze:
- 8 In a mixer bowl fitted with whip attachment, combine brown sugar & RC Xanthan Gum and blend for 2-3 minutes on low speed.
- 9 Add rest of ingredients and blend on medium speed for 4-5minutes, stop and scrape bowl then blend on high speed for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- 10 Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes before using.
- 11 Suggested that the glaze be made a day before needed.
- 12 Keep refrigerated.