Grilled Savory Avocado Ranch Style Chicken Sandwich
- 16 each ciabatta rolls, cut in half legthwise
- 1 ripe avocado, pureed
- 1 Tbsp. No Added MSG Oven Roasted (O.R.) Chicken Base
- 1 qt. prepared Creamy Buttermilk and Herb Dressing Mix
- 2-3 Tbsp. Ranchero Flavor Concentrate
- 16- 6 oz. boneless and skinless chicken cutlets
- grilled red pell peppers
- baby red and green lettuce
- 1 Trim chicken cutlets and flatten slightly with a meat mallet.
- 2 Season trimmed chicken cutlets with
- 3 RC Ranchero Flavor Concentrate, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Combine prepared
- 4 RC Creamy Buttermilk and Herb Dressing Mix, RC no added MSG Oven Roasted Chicken Base and avocado puree in a bowl and blend.
- 5 Keep this sandwich sauce refrigerated until ready to assemble sandwich.
- 6 Grill marinated chicken breasts until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- 7 Build sandwiches by portioning 2 oz. of sandwich sauce on bottom of ciabatta roll, topping with grilled chicken breast then grilled red bell pepper and baby lettuces.