- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and small diced
- 2 cups couscous
- ½ cup raisins
- 2½ cups No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Puree
- 2 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 Heat oil and sauté the chopped shallots and Ginger Puree.
- 2 Add the prepared No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base and raisins.
- 3 Bring to a boil and add couscous.
- 4 Stir briefly, cover, remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 5 Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.