- 1 ½ lbs. roasted sweet potatoes cut in small dice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ⅛ tsp. RC Harvest Vegetable Base, dry
- 1½ cups Quinoa rinsed and cooked in a rice cooker with RC Hearty Foundations® Gluten-Free FlavorMatch® Chicken Flavored Base
- ½ fresh lemon, juiced
- 3 large granny smith apples, cut into small dice and mixed with splash of lemon juice
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 8 packed cups baby arugula and baby kale
- Blueberry Pomegranate Vinaigrette to dress the salad.
- pomegranate arils for garnish
- 1 Peel skin off sweet potatoes and cut into small dice.
- 2 Mix with olive oil and dry RC Harvest Vegetable Base.
- 3 Roast in a 350°F oven until tender, reserve.
- 4 In a fine mesh strainer, rinse quinoa in cold water until water is not cloudy.
- 5 Drain well and cook in rice cooker using RC Hearty Foundations® Gluten-Free FlavorMatch® Chicken Flavored Base in place of water.
- 6 When cooked cool and reserve.
- 7 Mix greens with prepared Blueberry and Pomegranate Vinaigrette and toss.
- 8 Plate greens then top with cooked quinoa, cooked sweet potatoes, sliced red onion and diced granny smith apples.
- 9 Garnish with pomegranate arils.