Pomegranate & Blueberry Vinaigrette
1 gallon and 1 pint
- 8 oz. prepared Blueberry Coulis Mix
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
- 1 package Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 24 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 24 oz. white vinegar
- 1 In a mixer bowl thoroughly blend dry RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix with sugar.
- 2 Add Pomegranate Juice and whip at medium speed for 5 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 3 Add white vinegar and whip for 3 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 4 Add Blueberry Coulis Mix to vegetable oil & while mixer is on low speed slowly add vegetable oil until all is incorporated.
- 5 Increase mixer speed to high and whip for 6 minutes.
- 6 Refrigerate for several hours before use.
- 7 Keep finished dressing refrigerated.