Harvest Vegetable Rice with Mango
- 1 lime, jucied
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and small diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 2 ribs celery, small diced
- 3 cups white rice
- 6 cups prepared No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2-3 tsp. Mango Extract Compound
- 1 Sauté the vegetables in oil.
- 2 Add rice and toss to coat.
- 3 Add the prepared No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base and Mango Extract Compound.
- 4 Bring to a simmer.
- 5 Cover and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 6 Add parsley, mango and lime juice.
- 7 Stir gently and serve.