- 1 boneless fresh pork shoulder (approximately 5 pounds)
- 2 Tbsp. RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. RC Roasted Garlic Base
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- 16 oz. prepared Beef Base of your choice
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 oz. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 Trim any excess fat and sinew from pork shoulder.
- 2 Add all ingredients together and season pork.
- 3 Tie with butchers twine and sear the tied Porchetta.
- 4 Place in a hotel pan deglaze searing pan with red wine and prepared Beef Bases pour the deglazing liquid over Porchetta in hotel pan and cover tightly with foil.
- 5 Cook in a 350°F oven until Porchetta is fork tender.