Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 package Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 24 oz. water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint champagne vinegar
- 1 quart prepared Raspberry Coulis Mix
- 4 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 40 oz. blended oil (90% soy/10%olive)
- 1 Prepare in an electric mixer’s bowl.
- 2 Thoroughly blend RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix with sugar.
- 3 Add water and blend for 5 minutes at a medium speed, then scrape bowl.
- 4 Add champagne vinegar and mix at a medium speed for 5 minutes.
- 5 Scrape bowl and add all ingredients and blend together starting on a medium speed then increasing to high speed for 6 minutes.
- 6 Refrigerate for several hours before use. Keep finished dressing refrigerated.