Lobster Cream Sauce
- 1 package Seafood Bisque
- 1 gallon milk
- 4 oz. diced onions
- 2 oz. butter
- 6 oz. dry sherry
- 4 oz. Lobster Base
- 2-3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- finish with heavy cream
- 1 Whisk together Seafood Bisque Mix & cold milk, place in a double boiler and cook until mixture thickens.
- 2 In a small sauce pot, add butter and sauté onions until just tender.
- 3 Add dry sherry then reduce by ¼ of volume.
- 4 Add sherry mixture and RC Lobster Base to prepared RC Seafood Bisque and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 5 Finish sauce with heavy cream to order.