- 1 jar Unseasoned Cream Sauce
- 5 quarts water
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 5-6 ounces Sherry
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. Lobster Base
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Prepare the RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix.
- 2 In a separate 2 gallon pot melt the butter and add the paprika.
- 3 Sauté briefly on medium heat.
- 4 Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 5 Add the sherry and the RC Lobster Base and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- 6 Pour the prepared RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix into your seasoning mix.
- 7 Simmer briefly.
- 8 Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 9 Lobster Newburg sauce is excellent when used to finish any broiled or poached seafood.