Mango Coconut Tapioca Pudding
24-26 4 oz. portions
- 1 24. oz pkg Tapioca Pudding
- 2 ½ qts cold whole milk
- 1 13.5 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 tsp. to taste Coconut Flavor
- 2 fresh ripe mangos, diced
- prepared Mango Coulis Mix
- lime zest for garnish
- 1 In a double boiler, bring 2½ qts.
- 2 Whole milk to a boil.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a bowl combine coconut milk and dry RC Tapioca Pudding Mix.
- 4 Blend together in a bowl to create a slurry.
- 5 When milk starts to boil add slurry to hot milk and whisk.
- 6 Cook mixture until tapioca pearls are fully cooked and clear, stirring frequently.
- 7 Pour hot pudding into a shallow dish and cool to 40°F.
- 8 Flavor prepared RC Tapioca Pudding Mix with RC Coconut Flavor to taste.
- 9 Prepare RC Mango Coulis to label directions and refrigerate for at least 15 – 20 minutes before using.
- 10 Combine diced fresh mangoes with prepared RC Mango Coulis and mix until mango is coated.
- 11 Garnish with lime zest.
- 12 Portion coconut flavored RC Tapioca Pudding Mix into a glass then top with fresh mango and RC Mango Coulis mixture.
- 13 RC Whipped Topping Mix can also be used if you would like.