Mango Flavored Mousse
- 2 tsp. Clear Mango Extract
- 1 package Unflavored Mousse Mix
- 2 quarts heavy cream
- 1 Combine heavy cream and RC Unflavored Mousse Mix in a mixer bowl.
- 2 Whip at low speed for 1 minute.
- 3 Stop and scrape bowl and add Clear Mango Extract.
- 4 Continue mixing at high speed for 2 minutes until mixture thickens to desired consistency.
- 5 Mousses are freeze thaw stable.
- 6 All of them make great frozen desserts.
- 7 Try filling orange rind halves or melon cups & freezing them for a unique dessert.