- 2 gallons Demi Glace Sauce Mix
- 1 lb. salted butter
- 3 oz. chopped garlic
- 4 lbs. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 64 oz. marsala wine
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Bring prepared Demi Glace Sauce Mix to a simmer.
- 2 In a sauce pan melt butter and sauté chopped shallots and chopped garlic until fragrant but do not brown.
- 3 Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are fully cooked.
- 4 Deglaze with marsala wine and reduce slightly.
- 5 Add prepared Demi Glace Sauce Mix, black pepper and chopped parsley.
- 6 Bring sauce to a simmer and reserve for use.