Mexican Creamy Avocado and Garlic Dressing
approximately 6 quarts
- 4 avocados, peeled, seeded and pureed
- 1 tsp. Cilantro Flavor
- 1 package prepared Creamy Garlic Dressing Mix
- 4 tsp. No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- ¾ cup tomato paste
- 1 qt. sour cream
- 1 Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 2 Refrigerate several hours to allow for full flavor development.
- 3 Serve as a dressing on composed or tossed salads, works very well as a dipping sauce too.
- 4 Use as a unique Crema for Tacos.