2 quarts flan and 1 gallon mousse
- 1 package No Bake Custard Mix
- 2 quarts cold milk or Half & Half
- 1 package Cappuccino Mousse Mix
- 1 1/3 cups good quality cocoa
- 2 quarts ice cold heavy cream
- 1 Mix cold milk or Half & Half with |nobakecustard| and cocoa in a sauce pan until all ingredients are blended.
- 2 Slowly heat the mixture in a double boiler to 180°F stirring frequently.
- 3 Immediately portion hot flan mixture into cups or molds and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4 (It is not necessary to grease molds before portioning prepared hot flan mixture.)
- 5 To prepare |mousses| (Cappuccino) place 2 quarts ice cold heavy cream into a pre-chilled mixer bowl with whip and add |mousses| (Cappuccino).
- 6 Blend mixture together and whip at low speed for 1-2 minutes.
- 7 Scrape bowl and whip at high speed until mixture thickens.
- 8 Refrigerate mousse at least 1 hour before use & keep refrigerated.