- 8 oz. sugar
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 16 oz. cold water or cold pickle brine
- 1 quart cider vinegar
- 2½ quarts salad oil
- 8 oz. whole grain mustard
- 6 oz. RC Dill Sauce Mix, prepared
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1 Mix the package contents with the sugar.
- 2 Place 1 pint of water in a separate mixing bowl.
- 3 Add the dry mixture and whip for 5 minutes at medium speed.
- 4 Scrape the bowl, add vinegar and mix for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- 5 Add 2½ quarts salad oil and whip for 6 minutes at high speed.
- 6 Add rest of ingredients and whip at medium speed for 10 minutes.
- 7 Keep refrigerated, prepare several hours before needed for service.