- 1 package Spanish Rice Seasoning
- 1¼ gal. water
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 lbs. chicken parts, cut into small serving pieces
- 1 lb. chorizo, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 lb. 16-20 shrimp
- 1 lb. clams
- 1 lb. scallops
- 2 lbs. mussels
- 2 lbs. squid, cleaned and cut into rings
- 2 lbs. cubed firm fleshed boneless fish
- 2 lbs. converted rice
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- pinch saffron
- 1-1½ cups green peas
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Heat the oil and brown the chicken.
- 2 Add the sausage and cook until nearly done.
- 3 Add the chopped garlic and seafood and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 4 Add the rice and mix well.
- 5 Mix the water with theremaining ingredients.
- 6 Add to the seafood and rice mixture and bring to a simmer.
- 7 Cover and place in a preheated 350° oven for 18-22 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.