- 1 – 15 oz. package RC Apple Fruit Filling
- ¼ tsp. RC Almond Flavor
- 8 oz. sliced fresh peaches
- Brown Sugar and Oatmeal Cobbler Topping- (yield 1 lb.)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- pinch salt
- 4 oz. butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Prepare RC Apple Fruit Filling according to the package instructions and mix in RC Almond Flavor.
- 2 Grease an 8”x9”x1” ovenproof pan and fill with the prepared RC Apple Fruit Filling, then top with sliced fresh peaches.
- 3 In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, oatmeal and salt, then blend together.
- 4 Cut the butter into small pieces and blend with the dry ingredients until butter is the size of small peas.
- 5 Add milk and mix until it is incorporated.
- 6 Top pan filled with the RC Apple Fruit Filling and peach mixture with the cobbler topping.
- 7 Bake in a 350°F oven on parchment lined sheet pans for 20-25 minutes and topping is golden brown.