- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1½ lbs. beef tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 baguette
- 4-6 drops Horseradish Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. crushed peppercorns
- 3 oz. sour cream
- 1 Slice the baguette into thin slices, brush with olive oil and bake in a 350° oven until very lightly toasted.
- 2 Cut the cleaned tenderloin lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- 3 Lightly oil the meat, brush with chopped garlic, and roll in the crushed peppercorns.
- 4 Sear briefly on all sides.
- 5 Allow the tenderloin to cool slightly.
- 6 Slice meat thinly and place on crustini.
- 7 Mix the sour cream with the Extracts, Flavors, and Colors (Horseradish), and fill a squeeze bottle with the mixture.
- 8 Pipe a design on top of the tenderloin, and garnish with chopped parsley.