- 4-6 drops Lemongrass Flavor
- 12-5 oz. boneless salmon filets
- 3 cups water
- ½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. No Added MSG Golden Vegetable Base
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 Combine the water, wine, thyme, bay leaf, chopped garlic, Lemongrass Flavor and No Added MSG Golden Vegetable Base.
- 2 Bring mixture to a boil.
- 3 Lay filets in hotel pan being sure not to overlap.
- 4 Pour the hot stock mixture over the fish, allowing the filets to barely be covered with the stock.
- 5 Cover and place pans in a preheated 350º oven for approximately 10-12 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- 6 Serve with Gingered Tomato Jam and Sautéed Spring Spinach (recipes below).