- 1/2 cup prepared Raspberry Coulis Mix
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 1½ cups blended oil salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup Water
- ½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 package Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 n a mixer bowl thoroughly blend dry RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix with sugar.
- 2 Add water and whip at a medium speed for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add white vinegar and raspberry jam and whip at medium speed for 3 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 4 While mixer is on low speed, slowly add vegetable oil until all is incorporated.
- 5 Increase mixer speed to high and whip for 6 minutes.
- 6 Refrigerate for several hours before use.
- 7 Keep finished dressing refrigerated.