Reduced Fat Creamy Cucumber & Dill Dressing
49-2 oz. portions
- 1 qt. 2% milk 1 qt. low fat sour cream
- 1 package Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing Mix
- 1 qt. non fat mayonaisse
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Add dressing mix to the milk. Mix well to dissolve.
- 2 Add sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and lemon juice and mix well.
- 3 Refrigerate overnight before serving to allow the flavor to develop.
- 4 Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 5 Keep finished product refrigerated.