Roasted Garlic Sauce with Cannellini Beans
approximately 1¼ quarts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 scallions, bias cut
- 2 plum tomatoes, small diced
- 2 lbs. cooked cannellini beans
- 1 Lightly brown the chopped garlic in olive oil.
- 2 Add the chopped shallots and sauté briefly.
- 3 Add the herbs and tomatoes and toss gently.
- 4 Add the beans and heat through.
- 5 Finish with the prepared |instantchickengravy|.
- 6 Use as a base for grilled or sautéed chicken, veal, pork or fish dishes.