Roasted Onion and Garlic Risotto
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- ¾ tsp. Roasted Onion Base
- ½ tsp. Roasted Garlic Base
- 5½ cups prepared Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep
- ½ green pepper, small diced
- ½ red pepper, small diced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 Sauté the rice in butter until lightly browned.
- 2 Combine the RC Roasted Onion Base, RC Roasted Garlic Base and prepared RC Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep.
- 3 Add 1 cup of stock to the rice, stirring until fully absorbed.
- 4 Repeat the process until all the stock has been absorbed.
- 5 Add the cream and peppers.
- 6 Reduce cream by half.
- 7 Finish with the parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 8 Serve immediately.