Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Dip and Dressing
approximately 1½ pints
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 2 roasted plum tomatoes, seeded and small diced
- 1 roasted green pepper, small diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. No Added MSG Roasted Garlic Base
- 4 tsp. No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- 4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Sauté the chopped shallots until lightly browned.
- 2 Add the peppers, tomato and oil.
- 3 Sauté briefly. Combine with the remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
- 4 Serve as a dip with tortilla chips and vegetables or use as a salad dressing.