- 1½ quarts prepared Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. saffron threads
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 2 cups Aborio rice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesesean cheese, grated
- 1 Sauté the rice in oil until lightly browned.
- 2 Add the chopped shallots and sauté briefly.
- 3 Add the saffron and pepper to the prepared Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep.
- 4 Add 8 oz. of vegetable saffron stock to the rice, stirring until fully absorbed.
- 5 Repeat the process until all the stock has been absorbed.
- 6 Finish with the parmesan cheese.
- 7 Serve immediately.