Salmon and Potato Cakes
144-2 inch pancakes
- 1 package RC Potato Pancake Mix
- ¾ tsp. RC Lemongrass Flavor
- 1½ lbs. poached salmon, flaked
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 3 cups prepared RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing
- 1 Prepare the RC Potato Pancake Mix per package instructions.
- 2 Add the RC Lemongrass Extract, salmon, scallions and ground pepper.
- 3 Carefully place spoonfuls of batter into a frying pan containing 1/8 inch of hot shortening or oil and fry, turning once, until both sides are brown.
- 4 Serve warm, or at room temperature, topped with a teaspoon of prepared RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing.
Potato Pancake Mix, Lemongrass Flavor, Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing MixValue Added Suggestions: To “Umamify” the recipe, simply add 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations™ Red Miso Powder and 1 tsp. Kombu Powder. Another unique way to serve Salmon and Potato Cakes, with smoked salmon topped with a poached or fried egg and RC Hollandaise Sauce Mix.