- 3 cups prepared RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 1½ lbs. poached salmon, flaked
- 1 package Potato Pancake Mix
- ¾ tsp. Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 Prepare the RC Potato Pancake Mix per package instructions.
- 2 Add the RC Lemongrass Flavor, salmon, scallions and ground pepper.
- 3 Carefully place spoonfuls of batter into a frying pan containing 1/8 inch of hot shortening or oil and fry, turning once, until both sides are brown.
- 4 Serve warm, or at room temperature, topped with a teaspoon of RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing.