Salmon Poached in Vegetable Consommé
- 1 quart prepared No Added MSG Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 10-4 oz. boneless salmon filets
- 4-6 drops Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 Combine the prepared Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep, wine, thyme, bay leaf, chopped garlic and Lemongrass Flavor.
- 2 Bring mixture to a simmer.
- 3 Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Lay filets in hotel pan with no overlapping.
- 5 Pour the hot stock mixture over the fish, so that the filets are barely covered with the stock.
- 6 Cover and place pans in a preheated 350º oven for approximately 10-12 minutes or until fish is flaky.