Sauteed String Beans with Roasted Red Pepper Shallots and Hazelnuts
- 8 oz. olive oil, good quality
- 4 oz. fresh chopped shallots
- 2 lbs. fresh string beans, blanched and drained well
- 1 lb roasted red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 tsp.- dry Hearty Foundations™ Reserve GF Gluten-Free Vegetable Base No Added MSG
- 4 oz. toasted hazelnuts, rough chopped
- 1 In a large sauté pan heat olive oil.
- 2 Add chopped shallots and sauté until just start to wilt.
- 3 Add blanched string beans, roasted pepper and season with RC Hearty Foundations® Reserve GF Vegetable Base.
- 4 Stir and toss ingredients in a pan until all are hot, then place on platter and garnish with toasted chopped hazelnuts and serve.