- 1½ tsp. Seafood Base
- 1 deep-dish pie shell
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- ¼ tsp. chopped garlic
- ¼ julienne red pepper
- ¼ julienne green pepper
- 2 cups half and half
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 yolks
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped dill
- 2 cups cooked seafood
- 10-15 drops Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 Par bake the pie shell at 375° until lightly browned.
- 2 Sauté the chopped shallots, chopped garlic, and peppers until tender.
- 3 In a mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, except seafood, and mix well.
- 4 Place the sautéed mixture in the pie shell and top with seafood.
- 5 Gently pour in the seasoned custard and bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until custard sets.