Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 8 oz. package Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 6½ cups salad oil
- ¼ cup Ginger Puree
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 quart ketchup
- 1 quart sushi or rice vinegar
- 2 ½ quarts oil
- 2-3 Tbls. sesame oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 Thoroughly blend dry RC Siena Dressing Mix with sugar.
- 2 Add dry mixture to water in a mixer bowl.
- 3 Whip at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- 4 Stop & scrape bowl then add ketchup and vinegar and whip for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- 5 Scrape bowl again then add oil slowly while mixer is running on low speed.
- 6 After all oil is incorporated, add sesame oil and RC Ginger Puree.
- 7 Increase mixer speed to high and whip for 6 minutes.
- 8 Keep finished dressing refrigerated.
- 9 Recommend that the dressing be made several hours before use.