Shrimp and Corn Tamales
- 2 Tbsp. chopped dill
- 4 ears corn
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup small diced onion
- 1 cup small diced celery
- 1 cup small diced red peppers
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1½ tsp. Shrimp Base
- 8 oz. heavy cream
- 2½ tsp. No Added MSG Golden Vegetable Base
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 16-20 shrimp, completely peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp. Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 Carefully remove the husks from the corn and soak in warm water.
- 2 Cut the kernels from the cobs and milk the cobs with the back of a knife.
- 3 Melt the butter and sauté the corn, onion, celery, peppers and chopped garlic.
- 4 Combine the remaining ingredients, except shrimp, and mix well.
- 5 Add to the sautéed vegetable mixture and reduce by half.
- 6 Shingle 4-6 shrimp on the inside of a cornhusk, starting about an inch from the bottom working towards the top.
- 7 Place about a tablespoon of the vegetable mixture on top of the shrimp.