- 1 package Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 3 #10 cans diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 #10 can water
- ½ cup Pesto Di Pomodoro
- 1½ cups olive oil
- 1 Mix RC Spaghetti Sauce Mix with the 3 #10 cans of diced tomatoes in juice.
- 2 Mix the RC Pesto di Pomodoro in the #10 can of water and add.
- 3 Add the olive oil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 4 For a thicker finished product you may reduce the sauce over a low flame for an additional 10 minutes or substitute tomato paste or tomato puree for ¼ of the diced tomatoes.
- 5 If desired, adjust the seasoning with additional RC Pesto di Pomodoro.