Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad
- 6 drops Coconut Flavor
- 1 cup prepared Chicken Base of your choice
- 1 tsp. Thai Marinade
- 1 lb. thin spaghetti, cooked
- ¼ bunch scallions, bias cut
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 2 carrots, julienne
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 1 tsp. Ginger Puree
- ½ tsp. Roasted Garlic Base
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 Combine the RC Ginger Puree, RC Roasted Garlic Base, RC Lemongrass Flavor and ¼ cup peanut oil.
- 2 Mix well.
- 3 Pour over the chicken and marinate refrigerated for 2-3 hours.
- 4 Heat the tablespoon peanut oil and sauté the chicken.
- 5 Add the carrots and scallions, sauté briefly.
- 6 Add the pasta and toss gently.
- 7 Mix the RC Thai Marinade with the sesame oil, prepared RC Chicken Bases, cornstarch and RC Coconut Flavor.
- 8 Add to the above mixture and heat thoroughly.
- 9 Serve immediately.