White Chocolate Ice Cream
1 ½ gallons
- ½ pkg. Vanilla Bavarian Mix
- 1 pkg. Instant Pastry Cream Mix
- 44 oz. Whole Milk
- 22 oz. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 32 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Lemon Extract
- Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries
- Strawberry Coulis Mix
- Blueberry Coulis Mix
- 4 9 Inch Graham Cracker Crust Pie Shells
- 1 Prepare RC Instant Pastry Cream with ice cold milk according to package instructions.
- 2 Add sweetened condensed milk, RC White Chocolate Flavor and RC Vanilla Extract 4-X to prepared RC Instant Pastry Cream and blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
- 3 Refrigerate while you prepare RC White Chocolate Mousse with ice cold heavy cream to package instructions.
- 4 Gently fold cold prepared RC Instant Pastry Cream mixture with prepared RC White Chocolate Mousse.
- 5 Freeze mixture in a tub that will be easy to scoop from and freeze for at least 6 hours.