- 3 stalks chopped scallion
- 2 oz. small diced green pepper
- 2 oz. small diced red onion
- ½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 8 oz. cooked chopped shrimp
- 2 tsp. RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 4- 8 inch flour tortillas
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 3-6 drops Cilantro Flavor
- 3-6 drops Jalapeño Flavor
- 1 Combine the first 8 ingredients and refrigerate covered for 2 hours.
- 2 Place a tortilla in a very lightly greased, hot sauté pan or on a grill. Top the tortilla with half of the shrimp mixture, half of the cheese, and another tortilla.
- 3 Brown lightly on both sides and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted.
- 4 Remove from oven and cut into 8 pieces.