- 6¼ oz. RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix and 1½ quarts cold water
- 8 oz. RC Instant Alfredo Cheese Sauce Mix and 1 quart cold water
- 2 tsp. RC Harvest Vegetable Base and 8 oz. water
- 8 oz. minced fresh onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. julienned fresh spinach
- 1 lb. chopped canned artichokes
- 16 oz. dry sherry wine
- 1½ lbs. Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 Prepare both RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix and RC Instant Alfredo Cheese Sauce Mix separately, according to package directions.
- 2 In a heavy gauge soup pot add prepared RC Harvest Vegetable Base, chopped garlic and minced onion.
- 3 Cook until onion is just transparent.
- 4 Add both prepared RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix and RC Instant Alfredo Cheese Sauce Mix to pot and add the remaining ingredients.
- 5 Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 6 Check for seasoning.
- 7 If the Fondue becomes too thick during service, it can be thinned with prepared RC Harvest Vegetable Base.