- 5 oz. red onion, small dice
- 3 each fresh ripe peaches
- 2 each fresh ripe mangoes
- 14 oz. golden pineapple, small dice
- 3 oz. green bell pepper, small dice
- 4 oz. fresh tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz. olive oil
- 2 oz. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. RC Cilantro Flavor
- 2 tsp. RC Ancho Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 1 tsp. RC Clear Mango Extract
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 Blanch peaches in boiling salted water until skin blisters.
- 2 Shock in cold water, peel skin & discard.
- 3 Remove fruit from pit and cut into a small dice.
- 4 Peel skin from mangoes, remove fruit from pit and cut into a small dice.
- 5 Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend together and refrigerate.