Gluten Free Maple Chipotle Glazed Fried Chicken
- 1 pkg. RC Creamy Buttermilk & Herb Salad Dressing Mix (dry)
- 1 quart cider vinegar
- 3 – 3½ lb. Chickens cut in 8 pcs.
- 5 lbs. white rice flour
- 7 oz. tapioca starch
- 10 oz. potato starch
- 1 cup RC Hearty Foundations™ Reserve GF Gluten Free Vegetable Base
- 24 each egg whites, lightly beaten
- canola oil for frying as needed
- 1 Combine RC Creamy Buttermilk & Herb Salad Dressing Mix (dry) with cider vinegar and add cut up chicken.
- 2 Blend well and marinate for 4-12 hours refrigerated, overnight would be best.
- 3 To make the coating mixture, combine white rice flour, tapioca & potato starch with RC Hearty Foundations™ Reserve GF Gluten Free Vegetable Base in a bowl and blend until all are incorporated.
- 4 Heat canola oil to 350°F. Remove chicken from marinate and drain thoroughly.
- 5 Dredge chicken pieces in dry seasoned coating & remove any excess.
- 6 Dip into egg whites then return pieces to coating and let sit completely covered in coating for 3-4 minutes.
- 7 Shake off any excess coating and fry in canola oil skin side down until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- 8 Drain fried chicken on a rack.
- 9 Drizzle fried chicken with Maple Chipotle Glaze and serve.