Chicken Mole Soup
- 4 oz. blended oil
- 1 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1 cup raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 3 Tbsp. Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 3 gallons prepared No Added MSG Oven Roasted Chicken Base
- 2 lbs. Vidalia onions, cut into small dice
- 1 bunch celery, cut small dice
- ¼ tsp. RC Cinnamon Flavor
- 1 Tbsp. ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Puree
- ½ Tbsp. ground cumin
- 2 each red and green bell pepper cut into small dice
- 8-12 corn tortillas, cut into very small dice, toasted
- RC Cilantro Flavor to taste
- 5 Tbsp. Hershey’s® Special Dark® Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 ½ lbs. cooked chicken meat cut into small dice
- 1 Heat oil in a soup pot and add sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds and RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate.
- 2 Roast mixture until seeds are golden brown then deglaze with prepared RC no added MSG Oven Roasted Chicken Base.
- 3 Add Vidalia onions, celery, RC Cinnamon Flavor, cloves, RC Ginger Puree and cumin, cook for 20-25 minutes.
- 4 Puree mixture then add diced peppers, onion, RC Cilantro Flavor, cocoa, peanut butter and diced chicken meat.
- 5 Cook soup for another 20-25 minutes stirring frequently.
- 6 Keep soup at 140°F or cool to 40°F minimum.
- 7 To “Umamify” this recipe, simply add 1½ tsp.
- 8 RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder and 1½ tsp.
- 9 RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix Powder.