Chicken with Lemon Dill Sauce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- 4 oz. prepared RC Dill Sauce Mix
- ½ tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp. mustard
- ½ tsp. RC Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Chicken Base
- ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped dill
- 1 Dredge the chicken in the flour.
- 2 Heat oil and sauté the chopped shallots.
- 3 Add the chicken and sauté on both sides.
- 4 Once chicken is nearly done on the second side, add the heavy cream.
- 5 Reduce by approximately one third.
- 6 Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 7 Shake the pan to remove the fond. Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- 8 Adjust the seasoning and serve immediately.