- 4 medium very ripe Cantaloupe Melon
- 2 quarts mango nectar
- 4 lbs. plain yogurt
- ½ tsp. Clear Mango Extract
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz. Mango Coulis prepared
- ½ tsp. RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 3 tsp. Ginger Puree
- ½ tsp. Clear Sweet Almond Flavor
- ½ tsp. Coconut Flavor
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Wash cantaloupe melons very well and trim rind and remove seeds.
- 2 Cut into small dice and puree in food processor.
- 3 In a mixing bowl add cantaloupe puree with rest of ingredients and blend until all are incorporated.
- 4 Serve chilled, garnished with lime zest or julienne of fresh mint.
- 5 It is recommended that the soup be made a day before it is going to be served.