- 1 pint water
- 2 oz. Creamy Buttermilk and Herb Dressing Mix
- 1 lb. raw chicken strips or tenders
- Ranch Breading
- 1 – 9 oz. bag Cool Ranch flavored Doritos®
- ¾ oz. panko bread crumbs
- ¾ oz. sliced almonds
- ¼ oz. RC Ancho Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 batch Ranch Breading
- 1 Mix Creamy Buttermilk and Herb Dressing Mix with water and add chicken, marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- 2 Combine Doritos®, panko bread crumbs, sliced almonds, and RC Ancho Chile Flavor Concentrate in a food processor and pulse until mixture is a bread crumb like size. Reserve in a large bowl.
- 3 Place flour in a large bowl, scramble eggs in large bowl, place Ranch breading in a large bowl or pan and have a sheet pan lined with parchment at the end of all three.
- 4 Coat each strip of raw chicken with flour and shake off excess flour. Coat with egg mixture then toss in Ranch Breading. Press breading on and place in a single layer on parchment lined sheet pan arranged so each does not touch.
- 5 Breaded chicken strips can be deep fried or sprayed with food release spray and baked in a 350°F oven until chicken is 165°F.