- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 8 lbs. kernel corn
- 1½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. No Added MSG Golden Vegetable Base
- 1 package prepared Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 24 egg yolks
- 24 egg whites
- 1 Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2 Butter glass or stainless baking dishes and coat with bread crumbs.
- 3 Puree 3 pounds of corn and mix with remaining corn, milk, chopped garlic, RC Golden Vegetable Base, prepared RC Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix and egg yolks.
- 4 In a separate bowl, whip the whites until stiff.
- 5 Fold one third of the whipped whites into the corn mixture.
- 6 Gently fold in remaining whites and pour into prepared baking dishes.
- 7 Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.