Creamy Roasted Garlic Soup
- ¼ cup Chicken Base of your choice
- 2 quarts water
- 3 quarts milk
- 1 jar Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 leek, julienne (white only)
- 2 carrots, julienne
- 1 rib celery, bias cut
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Mix the Chicken Base with the water and milk.
- 2 Add the Unseasoned Cream Sauce and prepare per package instructions.
- 3 Sauté the chopped garlic until golden.
- 4 Sauté the vegetables until tender.
- 5 Combine the cream sauce mixture with caramelized garlic and vegetables.
- 6 Season with salt and pepper.