- 12 lbs. Salmon or fish you prefer
- dusting of RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder
- dusting of RC Umami Sensations™ Fish Sauce Powder
- dusting of RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix Powder
- dusting of RC Umami Sensations® Champignon Mushroom Powder
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 package RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing Mix
- 48 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. each fresh chopped parsley and thyme
- 1 Remove any pin bones from salmon and trim excess fat.
- 2 Dust each portion of fish with each of the 4 RC Umami Sensations® listed.
- 3 Combine white wine with RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing Mix and let rehydrate for 5-7 minutes.
- 4 Add fresh chopped herbs and Greek yogurt and blend together.
- 5 Top each fish filet or an entire side of fish with the mixture and place on cedar planks.
- 6 Bake in a 350°F oven until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- 7 Serve with a Medley of Spring Vegetables.
Any type of fish or seafood can be used. The seasoned Cucumber and Dill yogurt can be used for 5-7 days depending on expiration date of yogurt. Keep refrigerated.Umami Sensations™ Red Miso Powder, Umami Sensations™ Fish Sauce Powder, Umami Sensations™ Mirepoix Powder, Umami Sensations™ Champignon Mushroom Extract Powder, Creamy Cucumber and Dill Dressing Mix