Curried Crab and Potato Soup
- 3 Tbsp. small diced onion
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 gallon prepared RC Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- 3½ oz. RC No Added MSG Crab Base
- 1 gallon water
- 3 each small diced red bell pepper
- 3 each small diced zucchini
- 8 ribs small diced celery
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh crab meat
- 3 each bay leaves
- 3 Tbsp. RC Harvest Vegetable Base
- 1 In a heavy gauge soup pot, sauté onion in olive oil until transparent.
- 2 Add curry powder and sauté for 3-4 minutes longer and add RC No Added MSG Crab Base and water.
- 3 Whisk in crab base, then RC Potato and Leek Soup Mix prepared with water and all the other ingredients.
- 4 Season with RC Harvest Vegetable Base, remove bay leaves before serving.
Cream of Potato Leek Soup Mix, No Added MSG Crab Base, Harvest Vegetable BaseValue Added Suggestions: Chopped fresh chives make a nice garnish for the soup.